Posted in: Beauty Tips, Featured Products, Healthy Living, New Arrivals, Skincare Tips & Knowledge, The Beauty Look, Women Gossip. Tagged: Anti-Aging, beauty, Beauty Tips, Bello, Bello Signature, Best skin care review, Bio-Natural, Caviar, celebrate, colorful vegetables, Discount, facial, facial mask, Formula, health, Hydrate, Inside Beauty, july 4th, knowledge, luxurious skin care, men skin care products, seaweed, Sensitive skin care, Skincare, style, Tips, toner, Wrinkle. Leave a comment
Bello Signature Skincare announces the launch of the new Facebook store.
You are 25 but look 35. Blame it on your skin! The skin is the largest organ in the body, and the most exposed. Pollution, ultraviolet rays in the Sun’s light, stress, lack of essential vitamins, all contribute to wear and tear your skin.
Most people don’t take proper care of their skin – either due to hectic work or due to pure ignorance. Lack of proper skin care can result in more skin-related diseases and allergies. Proper skin care is important for avoiding cold sores, spots, and skin cancer. Beauty therapies and skin care lotions are only effective up to a point when it comes to keeping your skin soft and smooth.
Exposure to sunlight causes loss of water in our body which leads to dryness of the skin. This results in the skin losing its elasticity and ‘sagging.’ This loss of elasticity normally happens with ageing. However, changing climatic conditions and atmospheric conditions such as ozone depletion cause the harmful ultraviolet B rays to cause more damage to our skin. This is where nutrition comes in.
In order to get the right skin, it is important to look at the part played by nutrition in skin care. That translates as getting more nutritional food into your diet. Lack of proper nutrition may result in the loss of natural oils present in your skin. Fresh vegetables, fruits, fresh juice, cereals, etc. contain vitamins essential for a healthy skin.
Vitamin E is said to be a skin-care vitamin. Apart from vitamin E, vitamins such as A and C are also essential for a healthy skin. These vitamins contain antioxidants which help the skin to maintain its natural oils. These antioxidants help to reduce the tendency of the skin to age. Ultimately they help fight the punishing effect that the climatic changes have on our skins.
But where do you get the vitamins and nutrients necessary for your skin’s health? Not from your daily diet. For various reasons, people cannot get the right quantity of vitamins and other nutrients into the body through their normal diet. And synthetic vitamins are out.
Enter glyconutrients. Eight essential sugars have been discovered to be the essential building blocks for our body cells recently. There is a lot of research going on about these essential sugars and the larger group of saccharides of which they are a part, called glyconutrients. These eight simple sugars are responsible for cell-to-cell communication necessary for keeping the body’s glands and organs, including the skin, healthy.
Skin care ointments and lotions containing glyconutrients are the best alternative to any beauty therapy. The intake glyconutrients is equally important for health care as well as skin care.
Consult your doctor or dietician, exercise, and drink a lot of water. And give your skin its daily dose of glyconutrients!
Dry, itchy skin affects more than 80 percent of Americans and can be most prevalent during the cold winter months – when humidity and temperature drop – making skin particularly vulnerable to dryness and cracking.
“Frigid temperatures and low humidity can contribute to dry, winter skin,” says New York City dermatologist Dr. Diane Berson. “It is important to take extra special care of skin during the winter, especially for those with sensitive skin. People with sensitive skin should look for products without dyes or fragrances.”
If you have a problem with dry skin, Dr. Diane Berson recommends that you consider the following:
* What personal care products do you use? Sensitivity to fragrances and dyes commonly found in soaps, lotions and even deodorants can be a frequent cause of skin irritation. Look for personal care products specially formulated for sensitive skin that are hypoallergenic and free of dyes and perfumes, such as all® Free Clear laundry detergent, the No.1 dermatologist and allergist recommended detergent for people with sensitive skin.
* Make the switch. As the temperature dips, your skin craves more moisture. Remember to replace lightweight summer lotion with lotions that have a higher concentration of emollients (lipids), which help skin seal in and retain moisture.
* Get vapor relief. Cranking up the thermostat in winter creates more dry heat, which can leave skin parched and lead to itchiness. Use a vaporizer, which produces hot steam, or humidifier, which produces cool mist, to add moisture to the air. Be sure to thoroughly clean and disinfect humidifiers regularly to prevent harmful particles from building up. This is especially important for people with mold allergies.
* Keep it cool. Chilly winters may make a long hot shower or bath sound enticing, but hot water can actually wash away skin’s natural oils, leaving it extra dry and itchy. Instead, take warm showers and pat skin dry. To lock in moisture, apply body lotions containing ingredients like petrolatum and glycerin which work to keep skin hydrated.
Presented by: Bello Signature
Bello Signature Skincare announces the launch of the new Facebook store with an exclusive 72-hour Social Sale. From July 19, 2013 – July 21, 2013, fans of the luxury skincare line will have access to the 72-hour web and Facebook-only sale, which will include exclusive deals on Bello Signature Luxury Skin care’s best selling products. (please click on “Shop Now” icon above to see our Facebook store)
During the 72-hour sale, fans of the Bello brand will save 30% off entire purchase. Fans can conveniently and securely purchase this deal from Bello Signature website on www.shopbello.com
APPLY CODE: “JUST4U” At check-out
* This 72 Hours Sale offer starts at 12:01 AM (PST) on July 19, 2013 until 11:59 PM (PST) on July 21, 2013. Valid at www.shopbello.com online store only. Must be 18 years old and above to be eligible for this offer. To earn a discount, the given code must be applied into the Discount Codes when check-out.
1- Boost your cleansing power. Twice-daily use of a facial toner hydrates the skin and helps provide a much more thorough cleansing experience than a facial cleanser alone.
2- Smaller looking pores. When used as part of the cleansing process, a good toner helps remove ingrained debris from pores while having an astringent (tightening) action on the skin tissue, effectively decreasing the appearance of pores.
3- Add a layer of protection. Toners can help tighten cell gaps after cleansing, this reducing the penetration of impurities and environmental contaminants into the skin. It can even protect from and remove chlorine and minerals found in tap water.
4- More efficient moisturizing. Applying leave-on products to toner dampened skin makes for smoother application, thus reducing the amount of product needed.
5- Helps set make-up. Especially great for mineral make-up application
6- Refreshes & soothes skin. Humectant, water-based toners provide refreshing hydration but toners boosted with anti-inflammatory botanicals can also soothe reactive skin conditions
7- Delivery system for active ingredients. Toners can be formulated with powerful biological actives such as glycosaminoglycans, essential oils, or botanical extracts that can have a dramatic effect on skin’s health and appearance.
Skin care home businesses aren’t a new idea. If you decided to start your own skin care home business, you wouldn’t be doing something that numerous women haven’t already done before successfully. But that doesn’t mean that there isn’t room for one more outgoing and beauty conscious woman to come in and make some extra money.
So is a skin care home business right for you? Only you can decide that. I have put together five tips to help you decide if a skin care home business is right for you
1. You must have an interest in what you are selling. If you don’t wear makeup or use skin care products on a regular basis, then you might just want to consider another home business. Successfully selling beauty and skin care products is something that should be fun for you. If you don’t know eyeliner from mascara, it will probably be very difficult for you to be successful.
2. Keep yourself up to date on trends in fashion and beauty. Skin care home businesses can be really successful. Can you convince your clients that they need this season’s newest colors, or why they should try something that they wouldn’t normally wear?
3. Skin care home businesses require organization. Having a skin care home business will require you to have an excellent filing and ordering system. Don’t worry if you aren’t very organized now. Just remember, if you want to start a skin care home business you will need to be organized.
4. Know your stuff. Whatever brand of beauty and skincare products you are selling, you must be using it yourself. If you don’t trust your product, how can you expect your customers to do the same? When you go to pick up or drop off customer orders, tempt them with a great looking lipstick – the same one that you are wearing.
5. Always remember to be friendly and helpful. If you want to be successful in your skin care home business, you must be willing to help your clients. Make sure that you can give them recommendations based on their skin tones and personal style. Always remember to be courteous, even if they only order one product. If your customer has a positive experience buying beauty and skincare products from you, they will likely buy from you again. Not to mention, tell their friends about their pleasant experience buying from you. Being friendly and courteous will definitely help your skin care home business grow and be successful.
You should now have a much clearer picture to help you decide if a skin care home business is right for you. Remember, cosmetics, skincare and beauty products are a huge industry. Every year women are trying to do more and more to keep their skin looking young and healthy.
If you are interested in starting a skin care home business, there are many to choose from. Always research any company before joining and investing your money.