“Bill-Me-Later” works similarly as a credit card but it offers you a benefit that credit cards normally do not. One of the differences is that you can get 180 days interest free from “Bill Me Later” on purchases of $99+. So you may not be able to pay the lump sum amount today but you can split the payments and pay for your purchase without ever paying interesting on it.
NO PAYMENT + NO INTEREST IF PAID IN FULL IN 6 MONTHS!
(Shop online with Bello Signature then check-out with PayPal and choose “Bill-Me-Later”)
If you’re looking to lose some unwanted body fat, here is a few simple, proven ways to shed more fat in less time.
Drink more water throughout the day. Drinking water will help you feel fuller throughout the day. You will be less likely to be hungry and less likely to snack. Try drinking an 8 ounce glass of water or flavored water before you eat. The water should help you feel less hungry so you will eat less during the meal. If you are new to drinking water each day. Start out drinking one quart of water per day. Slowly increase your water intake up to a total of 64 ounces per day.
If you are not use to drinking water and then you suddenly start to drink a lot of water, you can mess up your electrolytes. So start out drinking water slowly, just as you would start an exercise program slowly and slowly increase as the days go on. Did you know you can live for weeks without food, but only a few days without water? Water is essential to overall good health and helps to carry out the toxins from the body through the urinary tract and bowels.
Eat five to six small meals each day. One good rule to follow is to fuel the body with something small and nutritious every 5 hours. This helps to keep your metabolism running smoothly and efficiently, which in turn helps your body to burn more fat. If you eat one or two large meals each day will cause your metabolism to slow down. Skipping meals will cause your body to hold onto stored fat as a defense mechanism. Your body becomes unsure of when it will get its next meal. The body will conserve stored fat in case of future calorie …
* Our slimming product line is scientifically formulated with natural active and organic ingredients that fight to prevent and help in the elimination of fatty deposits that may cause cellulite. Helps provide a slimming effect while leaving skin feeling more smooth, contoured and firm – HIGHLY EFFECTIVE SLIMMING PRODUCT.
Click on this link (or copy/paste into your web browser) to enter the contest: http://bit.ly/Yi850j
Contest ends: Feb 28, 2013
We are giving away 2 (full size version) of our best selling products: “the Bello Radiant Caviar Hydrating Cream” and “The Bello Whitening Enzyme Mask” to one lucky fan! Winner chosen randomly using Random.Org. We will notify the winner on Thursday, February 28, 2013
Aging of the skin is a natural process by which the collagen and elastin, that keep our skin looking firm and youthful, begin to decline, this results in wrinkles. Cell production and cell quality also diminish over time resulting in wrinkles. These factors unfortunately are out of our control, though diet and supplements can slow down the process, but it won’t stop it.
The influences that are within our control are largely environmental such as pollution (eg; smoking) and sun damage. Here are 20 easy ways to reduce wrinkles and slow down the aging process.
1. Stop smoking (It’s #1 for a reason)
2. Always wear sunscreen whether it’s cloudy or sunny and don’t sunbake.
3. Hydrate your skin by drinking about 8 glasses of water a day.
4. Use skin care products that contain antioxidants and AHA’s.
5. Moisturize the skin on your face twice daily.
6. Reduce stress. (Try reading, exercising, meditating) 15 minutes a day is a good start.
7. Reduce alcohol consumption. Over indulging can put enormous strain on your system and will accelerate wrinkles forming.
8. Eat healthily by incorporating plenty of fruits and vegetables in your daily diet.
9. Sleep at least 8 hours every night.
10. Eat fish three times a week. Great for the skin and general health.
11. Check with your doctor about taking supplements, your diet may be lacking some of the important ones.
12. Use an eye cream for the delicate skin around the eyes nightly.
13. Facial scrubs remove the build up of dead cells that can increase the appearance of wrinkles, try this weekly.
14. Use natural skin care products that will nourish your skin and give it lots of vitamins and minerals to help it stay fresh and healthy.
15. Jojoba oil resembles the skins natural oils. Dab this around the eyes to keep wrinkles at bay.
16. Take vitamin C supplements and use products that contain vitamin C, it will help boost your collagen.
17. Start a good skin care routine in your 20’s. Prevention is easier than the cure.
18. Honey is known worldwide for it’s beneficial abilities. Use a honey mask weekly. Simply apply the honey to your face and neck and leave for 30 minutes then rinse off. This mask will “feed” your skin with nutrients.
19. Aloe Vera and Avocado oil both have the ability to prevent the skin from drying out; they are both used to improve the skins elasticity.
20. A soothing way to help achieve a wrinkle-free face is to lie on your back with your knees elevated by placing a pillow or cushion beneath them.
Try this when you are watching TV or reading.
Presented by: Bello Signature.