Posted in: Beauty Tips, Featured Products, Healthy Living, New Arrivals, Skincare Tips & Knowledge, The Beauty Look, Women Gossip. Tagged: Anti-Aging, beauty, Beauty Tips, Bello, Bello Signature, Best skin care review, Bio-Natural, Caviar, celebrate, colorful vegetables, Discount, facial, facial mask, Formula, health, Hydrate, Inside Beauty, july 4th, knowledge, luxurious skin care, men skin care products, seaweed, Sensitive skin care, Skincare, style, Tips, toner, Wrinkle. Leave a comment
Why is reducing stress so important? Because stress is not just problematic in the moment — it’s a real health risk. The more stress, the more likely you will suffer physical ailments, from migraines to belly fat. Or even a heart attack. But before you get even more anxious about the long-term effects of chronic stress, try these several tried and true stress-reduction and relaxation techniques.
1. Breathe: Yes, breathing is second nature, but during stressful times, that’s often not the case. Under a cloud of worry, many people hold their breath or have shallow breath, or tense up so much that it’s actually difficult to inhale adequate oxygen. So the first way to turn your stress level down a few notches is to focus on your breathing. Sitting up, close your eyes and inhale and exhale, nice and easy, then repeat 10 times. Or, lie down, place a pillow under your knees, and put your hand on your belly to feel your breath rise and fall. You can say the words “rising” and “falling” in your head as you take in and release your breath.
2. Eat Chocolate: Having a bad day? A piece of dark chocolate might be just the nibble you need to brighten your outlook and reduce stress. In fact, a daily dose of dark chocolate (70 percent cacao or higher) is a proven antidote to stress (Plus, it can lower your risk of stroke, diabetes and heart disease.). Cocoa beans are rich in flavonoids, an antioxidant, which counteract the anxiety-producing hormone, cortisol. If possible, opt for brands that offer the purest form, preferably organic and made from “single estate” or “single origin” beans. (Sorry, milk chocolate does not count.)
3. Reach for Soothing Scents: To calm those nerves in an instant, try inhaling aromas from bergamot, lavender or peppermint oils. Have a tension headache? Put one drop of lavender oil on your fingertips and massage your temples. To get the scent to permeate the room, add a few drops of essential oil to an unscented candle and light it. Not only will your space smell heavenly, this relaxation technique will calm your spirit in no time.
4. Take a Bath: Since ancient times, hydrotherapy has been practiced for its healing and restorative powers. To make your tub-time extra therapeutic, sprinkle in a handful of bath salts, turn down the lights, turn on some relaxing music and light an aromatherapy candle.
5. Get Moving: Even if it’s the last thing you feel like doing at the moment, one of the quickest, most effective ways to reduce stress is to exercise. You’ve heard of a runner’s high? The “high” comes from the endorphins that our brains produce when we get our heart pumping. Low impact exercises — walking, swimming, biking, weight lifting, yoga or Pilates — are just as effective when it comes to boosting your mood, too.
6. Picture Peacefulness: When you feel tension throughout your body, calm those nerves by closing your eyes and picturing the most peaceful place you can imagine. Whether it’s curling up by the fire, lying on the beach or staring at a moonlit lake with only the sounds of lapping waves and crickets, just the thought can bring you some measure of peace.
7. Apply Pressure: Stress can cause some serious aches and pains. To manage these physical ailments, try acupressure — a Chinese therapy in which pressure is applied to the meridians, or channels, in your body. It is believed these channels connect your organs, and, when one is blocked, can result in pain or illness. To alleviate the discomfort of a headache, apply your index and middle finger to your wrist, at the base of your palm in line with your pinky finger and hold firmly for 30 seconds. Repeat on the other wrist. Similarly, you can try the point between your big toe and the second toe. Also, The breathing exercise is more useful when the breath is taken through the nose and out through the mouth. Try it — it works!
For years, women have witnessed and embraced the technological explosion that is the anti-aging face care category. In fact, it seems there is a cream or serum designed to diminish every possible telltale sign of aging that appears on the face.
But what about the rest of the body? Women are so concerned with laugh lines and crow’s-feet that they tend to neglect caring for the body’s skin. The truth is women love having beautiful, smooth, touchable skin all over their body, even below the neck. It’s the difference between high collars and plunging necklines.
Also, with the expansion of the anti-aging market, there are many ingredients saturating this category. However, there is one breakthrough ingredient on the top of the list. Creatine is a vital anti-aging ingredient found naturally in the skin and provides energy to the cells. Over time, the creatine supply in the cells depletes and causes skin to become dry and rough and then increases the appearance of lines and wrinkles on the hands, chest and upper arms. Therefore, when creatine is applied topically, it has anti-aging benefits and is clinically proven to lift the skin and diminish the visible signs of aging.
The Bello ANTI-AGING SOLUTIONS is an anti-aging collection for the body made with the skin’s own creatine. It works to replenish the creatine level in the skin, boosting the skin’s natural anti-aging power. Skin is soft, smooth and noticeably lifted with less visible wrinkles.
It’s no secret that healthy skin is important to maintaining a youthful appearance. So in addition to caring for the face when it comes to aging, women should start paying attention to their entire body, from head to toe. What woman doesn’t want beautiful, smooth, touchable skin?
Presented by Bello Signature.
Our skin is one of the parts of our bodies that we should have the most concern for. It is one of the things that is exposed not only to the people around us, but also to all of the harmful things found in our environment. Taking time to practice good skin care should be one of the things we do everyday.
Good skin care begins by knowing our own skin and by learning about ways to best take care of our skin. It will probably not take long for any of you to determine whether your skin is mostly dry, mostly oily, or a combination of the two. Skin care patterns will clearly look different based on what skin type you have. If you are unsure about your skin type, or even if you just want a second opinion, stop by any makeup counter at a local department store and ask for a skin diagnosis. Be careful, though, to not forget that these people are salesmen and women who will also want to get you to buy every skin care product in their line.
Don’t let yourself make any huge skin care decisions just yet! Because of how valuable your skin is, you should take the time to research and learn about the best skin care products for you. Remember that just because a certain brand of skin care products works on your best friend, it doesn’t mean the same products will be helpful for you. Certainly ask around and see what kinds of skin care treatments are working for other people, but ultimately settle on what works for you the best.
Good skin care is about much more than just using the right cleanser or moisturizer. Taking good care of your skin also requires that you protect it from one of the environment’s most dangerous enemies of healthy skin: the sun! While we all need a certain amount of sun to stay healthy and happy, most people don’t realize the amount of damage that the sun does to unprotected sun. Find a good makeup or moisturizer that contains an SPF of at least 15 and do not leave the house without it.
Another huge skin care tip that people might not realize is the benefit of drinking water everyday. Water is one of the best ways to purify our bodies and therefore to purify our skin. Grab a water bottle and drink it during the day. It is one of the very best things you can do for your skin.
Love yourself by taking care of your skin. It will be with you for a lifetime.
Presented by: Bello Signature
Why is it that all of us cannot keep the skin we were born with. Well I’ve still got my skin but it has changed and, according to my mother, it has changed a lot. It would also need to have stretched a bit, well in my case stretched a lot. As we get older, things happen to our skin, like wrinkles. I have them but I am a man so I can get away with it. Unfortunately, ladies find it harder to get away with having a few wrinkles. As a man, I am not too bothered by a few wrinkles and as long as I keep my skin clean, I do not bother with it much and no one really notices. What we do notice though is skin on women, and because many men are somehow genetically programmed to be uncaring and insensitive about your skin, you spend a great deal of time and effort to make your skin look good.
Why is it then that men can get away with wrinkles but women cannot? Is there anything you can do about it? If you adopt a skin care program then this should help to affect how your skin looks and more importantly it will affect how you feel as well, and that is very important. You have to remember that the skin is the largest organ in your body and so by adopting a skincare program you are looking after yourself.
So what can you do about it? Well to start with after every shower even after you have dried yourself your skin is still damp and by applying moisturizer you are trapping moisture into your skin which is a great plus factor. Another one is to drink water and this hydration helps your skin as well. However, if you notice that even after this your skin is always dry and sometimes a little flakey, just visit your doctor to check things out. One other reason you should quickly visit is if there is a major change such as dark, (or lighter), skin patches and any changes or growth to moles you may have. Get these checked out just to make sure you have no problems.
One thing to watch out for is the effect the sun has on your skin. The sun is at its fiercest when it is highest, which is generally at midday, so just take care. Applying a good sunscreen helps, and another thing to take into consideration is that elastin, which is a substance in your skin, breaks down under strong sunlight. This can cause the skin to sag so just be careful. It is a pity about the effects of sunlight on skin as most of us feel much happier when exposed to sunlight.
Rather than buy every skincare product on the market there is a lot you can do to help your skin by developing your own personal skincare program.
Healthy skin is helped by a healthy diet, and a healthy diet is usually a balanced diet containing fresh vegetables and fruit. Both of these have been found to contain antioxidants which can help your skin protect itself from day to day living. To get the best values from fruit and veg though it must be fresh or only lightly cooked.
Another important factor in skincare is skin hydration and this is helped by drinking a sensibly amount of water. I have seen it suggested that 4 to 8 cups a day is sensible but if you are drinking bottled mineral water check the chemical makeup of the water as some are high in sodium which means high salt levels. Do not fall into the trap that drinking 4 to 8 cups of coffee a day, (which is mainly water after all), is as good for you. Coffee contains plenty of caffeine which helps the body to dispose of water. I had a great idea that I would drink beer instead of coffee as that is mainly water, but drinks containing alcohol, (including wine,) do not class as water either. It does not have to be bottled water either; tap water is fine as long as it is pure and clean. Not at bedtime though as drinking late at night means your body may retain this water causing your skin to stretch a little which is not something you want to happen.
Your skin also stretches when you become overweight and after a diet, and loosing weight, you will need to exercise to tone your skin into shape again. A younger person has more flexible skin but when you are older your skin is not as flexible and it becomes harder to tone your skin after loosing weight. The answer is not to try and put on weight in the first place but that is not always easy especially as we get older. However please try to keep weight gain off your skin care program as the two do not go together.
Whatever you decide to do, do some research and find out what will work best for you. One way of doing this is to talk to people selling skincare products in stores. Although their job is to try and sell you their product, they will still give you good advice. You could ask your friends as well, as some of them may be able to guide you in the right direction. Whatever you decide to do, good luck.
Presented by: Bello Signature